Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Got a Sore Foot? This page is dedicated to people with Broken Feet, Broken Ankles, Broken Legs, and Injured Knees... try PEMF!

Please note the picture to the left is a before and after shot of a person's knee after they had a PEMF therapy treatment. This picture is from this page. Look at the difference in this person's bone density and cartilage repair... unbelievable!

The year I was 35, I twisted my ankle, BAD. THREE TIMES. I have no idea how I did this 3 times in the course of 1 year, but I did. And the pain was awful (I have since learned that I actually, really do need to watch my step!!). Luckily I was able to recover, in part thanks to a tonic my Chinese-herb-savvy friend Jeannie gave me. But because of my own experiences, I have a lot of empathy for anyone who goes through any kind of leg injury that impairs their ability to walk!

In the last few years I have had friends, family members, and co-workers who have suffered with terrible pain after breaking a foot, spraining an ankle, injuring a knee, or tearing an ACL. I want to share these videos with you! Sorry I don't have the time right now to make this a fancy blog... so I am going to let these videos speak for themselves.

This is a great testimonial from a woman named Helen who has a powerful testimonial on YouTube. I will be adding more soon

You can read her full testimonial here:

http://imrspemf.com/assets/other/woundrepair.pdf

And here is her video below. Thank you to Helen S. for taking the time to make this video!



No comments:

Post a Comment